JO WhatsApp Contact Button is a Joomla module which can create chat with you at WhatsApp. It is very simple to use and adaptive to any Joomla 2.5, 3.x website.
Now your visitors / readers / customers can chat with you at WhatsApp, directly from your page / blog / store to the mobile!! No need to add your mobile phone number to the mobile address book.
An online chat system provides visitors / readers / customers immediate access to help. Wait times are often much less than a call center, and visitors / readers / customers can easily multi-task while waiting.
This module allows you to create an unlimited number of WhatsApp chat buttons, highly configurable, to show it in different parts of your site to chat with your visitors / readers through WhatsApp, the most popular messaging app.
Vital module for your site, which allows you to create stronger relationships with your visitors / readers by guiding and advising them in real time.
- Worked fine on joomla 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 and 3.x.
- You can display the block in multiple positions and places: in homepage, frontpage, page, post, checkout, customer account etc.! Configure where do you want to display it.
- You can define a different phone number for each button. For example: you can define a number for after sales support, another number for questions about your catalogue and show it only at product page, another number for checkout process support and show it only at checkout page, etc.
- It opens WhatsApp app automatically, both PC and mobile!.
- Your visitor / reader / customer don’t need to add your mobile phone number to the mobile address book. The chat will be opened automatically with your phone number, even in desktop and in mobile.
- Answer chats from WhatsApp web and from your mobile device.
- Adaptive and responsive design (RWD), valid for all resolutions of your computer and mobile device.
- Compatible with all web browsers.
- Compatible with mobile.
- Works with any theme.
- Change color button.
- Change color icon.
- Simple and Friendly user interface.
- Ease to use.
- 5 animation effects.
Custom Fields CK is a field that displays any Joomla! field in a nice way with a lot of custom styles without any required CSS knowledge.
- Can load any Joomla! field published in your website - Styles CSS : gradient, border-radius, shadow, borders, margins, background - Custom text (color, size, etc) with any Google fonts - No CSS knowledge required - Can be used with any template - More than 30 design presets included - Can use the same style for multiple fields - Improved media manager with fast image selection and direct upload with drag and drop - Import / Export of your styles to share them or save them - Nice interface with direct preview - Can style individual fields or a group of fields
With Options Manager Lite you can re-use all your Component settings on your new Joomla sites.
Options Manager Lite supports:
It can even export the license keys of components like Akeeba Backup and JCE editor so you can easily reuse them at your other sites!
Do you still configure them manually?
Joomla displays Articles by default with Author + Category + Date + Hits. I don't like that and switch it off via Content > Articles > [Options]. Always. I have been doing so for every site since 2005. Over-and-over again.
Because I hated the "over-and-over again" part, I developed a tool to easily Export and Import those** Options**. For all Joomla + 3rd party Components that support Joomla's Options.
Joomla! allows the configuration of Global Options for installed Extensions, as well as individual modification of these Options on a per-menu basis.
Over time, it can be difficult to recall what settings are Global and what is per-menu – and to figure out how something has been configured can be tedious! You must go back into Options via each Extension or via Global Configuration, and then check relevant menu items to see if there is a modification or not.
No more tedious clicking on Options.
No more unexplainable Menu Item issues.
= Save Time!
Options Manager Lite is a free version of the commercial version of Options Manager. It has limited functionality and does not have a batch import/export. Nor does it support Plugin Options, Module Options, and Template Style Options like the commercial version does.
Better Trash - a better trash button in Joomla!
Better Trash improves the functionality of the default Trash button.
Using Better Trash you will need less clicks to view and permanently delete trashed items.
In Joomla, when you want to view the trashed items, you need to open the Search Tools and set the Status selection to Trashed.
Then to delete all the trashed items, you need to select all items and click on the Empty Trash button.
With Better Trash this becomes a lot simpler!
Want to view the trashed items? Just click on the Trash button (without selecting any items).
Want to delete all trashed items in that view? Just click on the Empty Trash button (without selecting any items).
How to use it: https://www.regularlabs.com/bettertrash
This is a plugin for the VirtueMart component - e-commerce Yandex Metrics
Thanks to this plugin, you can track the actions related to e-commerce in Yandex Metrics
The plugin is installed via the standard Extension Manager: Installing Joomla in CMS
After installing the plugin, specify in the plugin settings the counter number from Yandex Metrics and the name of your store. Enable the plugin.
Transmitted data in Yandex Metric:
detail - (A view of product details)
add - (Adding items to the cart - What items have been added to the cart by the buyer)
remove - (Removal of goods from the shopping cart by the buyer)
purchase - (The sale of one or more products - of transaction information)
coupon - (Promotional code information - discount coupons for transaction)